• cchumanrightscouncil

Who to Contact

If you are harassed because of your race, color, sex, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation, civil rights laws offer you protection. You can seek a court order when your rights are interfered with by force, threat, or intimidation. Any damage to your property or threat of injury to your person is a crime under many laws. Concord and Carlisle police are well-trained in dealing with ‘hate crimes’ and domestic violence, and should be called immediately.

  1. Call the Police: 911

  2. Call the CODE Hotline: (978) 318-3910

(They will alert the Rapid Response Network of the Human Rights Council.)

In order to protect your privacy, we will take action only with your specific permission.

0 views0 comments
cchrc-logo-top copy.jpg

The Concord-Carlisle Human Rights Council is a community organization of volunteers working together to foster respect, understanding, good will, and conciliation among individuals and groups in the community. It is dedicated to the belief that all people are entitled to dignity and respect. The role of the Human Rights Council is one of education and advocacy.

Get social with us!
  • Facebook Clean Grey
  • Twitter Clean Grey
Share your thoughts!


​Telephone : ​978-254-3160

Email : info@cchumanrights.org


P.O. Box 744
Concord, MA 01742

Tax ID: 042738957


© 2021 All Rights Reserved